Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

DREAMS


I DREAM EVERY NIGHT!!!!! Dreams , are they what we wish for? or was it some thought that was in hide in the layers of my subconsious mind.Sometimes i even wonder do we sleep to dream???? I toss again and see the same dream continuing, and turn to find the same dream waiting for me , my whole night passes dreaming, Its strange ,how even if i die in mydreams i em alive the next morning,,,and its tough to see someone you want to be alive is gone even if you are awake, I sometimes strongly believe that our dreams are the reflections of our lives,soo many thoughts crossing our mind all the day ,so articulatly woven and delicatly tangled, yet every thought makes sense, and these very same thoughts ,wishes, feelings,emotions we experiance during the day manifests into something mysterious ,sometimes even fueling our fears and turning them into a night mare,
How do you see yourself in a dream, also is a interesting phenomenon.For an instance if i em very low the whole day then in my dreams i see my self running away from issues or coaxing and cajoleing my self to think about it and mourn,dreams in short intreprete difference bettween,what or who we are!!!what or who we want to be!!!!. I see it like brainstorming session within myself, and the result offcourse quick road.

In my dreams, i travel a thousand mile,,i smile till i die,,,i believe that i em a child,,,i dream of living a lovely life,,,i spread my wings and fly,,,i believe my path upon which i walk,,,,i speak my mind,,i love till i drop,,, i sing a melody so loud,,,i em never a fool,,,, i believe i am the princess of the far away land,,,,,i allow my mind to freely be,to fly like a frizbee,,,,,,i gaze at the night sky like a child,,,, i keep searching for answers everywhere,,,,,,i sleep in the warmth of her arms,,,,mistakes i never make,,,,i have an attitude that no ones got,,,,,and then i wake up;
to find my life:) just like dreams i always saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment